1. Price it right. Set a price on the lower end of your property’s realistic price range.
2. Get your house “market ready” for at least two weeks before you begin showing it.
3. Be flexible about showings. It’s often disruptive to have a house ready to show on
the spur of the moment, but the more often someone can see your home, the sooner
you’ll find a buyer.
4. Be ready for the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you’ll find
5. Don’t refuse to drop the price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30
days without an offer, be prepared to lower your asking price.